Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ipod strenuosity

The idea of owning an Ipod is better than actually owning an Ipod. Like having a kid, you've got to put in a lot of time to lay a solid foundation in order to foster any success. Maybe it's because I have five times as many CDs as the average person, but I'm struggling here. I've been importing and uploading stuff for about a week and a half, and I've only just finished with my "R" section - having started at the end of the alphabet. It doesn't help that I had to clear my player and start the whole process over when I realized I was ripping at too high a bitrate, which would have severely limited the amount of uploadable material. If money wasn't an issue, I'd seriously consider paying someone to do this for me.

On the upside, this tedium has reacquainted me with some of the classics of my youth: Sepultura - Chaos A.D., Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning, Vision of Disorder - Imprint, Zao - Liberate te ex Inferis. They still destroy after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels