Friday, August 14, 2009

Shit pending.

School has had me in a vice for the past few weeks. It'll be over after 20th. So I'll have some new goods posted up here in about a week. Until then, enjoy this scene from a screenplay I'm writing that addresses the truth about universal health-care.

PARENT: Oh doctor! How is my child?

DOCTOR: Well, I've got some bad news. It's a retard.

PARENT: Oh no!

DOCTOR: Oh yes. And because your child's panel review showed unacceptable levels of potential societal productivity, we have no option other than to euthanize.

PARENT: Lord have mercy!

DOCTOR: This, of course, means it will be terminated via repeated blows of a heavy wooden stick.

PARENT: (sob)

DOCTOR: Kidding! Lethal injection is protocol.

PARENT: Oh cruel world!

DOCTOR: (walks away and high-fives passing doctor)

Cue Van Halen's "Runnin' with the Devil"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels