Thursday, August 27, 2009

I got knocked.

Blogger, Mediafire, and assumedly Barsuk Records gave me a collective "hell no", so I had to pull the link on the new Bazan album. I should have known better, since that's something of a high profile release and I leaked it. (Josh, that was for you...and you couldn't even download it!) There hasn't been an issue until now, so obviously none of the other stuff I've posted here has set off any alarms with artists/labels. So I'm gonna keep providing, just avoiding the leaking of popular shit. I'm also gonna switch the link up so it's not so transparently labeled "download". Don't worry. It won't be hard to find.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, that's funny! Oh, those indies, fighting the illegal downloads...thanks for trying and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barsuk is pretty notorious for crackin down on that kinda shit, playa. Good record, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dave! what's your kitty's name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. His name is Murphy, but is more commonly referred to as "The Murph".

    ReplyDelete

Labels