Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lots of sauce

Is it just me or are there a lot of commercials airing for liquor? Ketel One, 1800 Tequila, Jameson Whiskey, Crown Royal, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, etc. I've seen a bunch of TV advertising for these brands lately (much of which is terrible - maybe I'll get to that another time). This is the first year in quite a few that I've had cable, so I could easily be mistaken. But I swear the first time I ever saw a bottle of Old No. 7 was in a Guns 'n' Roses video, not in a commercial. I guess hard times calls for hard alcohol. Get strapped and loaded. Been there, done that. Without the gat. I'll stick with beer. Though I am hoping one of these brands' ads will show their liquor relieving a small child of a toothache. That I will drink to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels