Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Wire

Damn. It's over. Admittedly, a sentimental part of me wishes it could have continued on to reach "happily ever after" territory. But I'm genuinely impressed by how loose ends were left to be, giving no neat and tidy solutions. That is an honesty you don't often experience with television drama. Yeah. I could elaborate more. But Josh is just about to begin his journey with The Wire and it should not be spoiled. I wish him the best of luck. May he enjoy it as much as I have.

Sheeeeeit.

2 comments:

  1. It's freaking great. Everything totally comes full circle in the end. Definitely one of my favorite series finales. I really want to start from the beginning and watch one more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to give it a re-watch, as well. But it's too soon. There are HBO series aplenty I could tryout before coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Labels